This limited warranty shall apply to the Unicenter Corp Product (the “Product”). Unicenter Corp warrants that the product is at the time of its original purchase free of defects in materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”). This Limited Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Limited Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”). It shall neither exclude nor limit.
a) Any statutory rights of the Customer or
b) Any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
b) any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/dealer of the Product.
2. This Limited Warranty shall last for twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase for mobile devices and twelve (12) months for accessories (whether included in the mobile device sales package or sold separately) other than the media on which any software is provided, CD-Rom, memory card. If the Product is returned to be repaired under this Limited Warranty in the place other than Unicenter Corp, Unicenter Corp attempts to repair such Product but cannot guarantee the outcome. Warranty service response times may vary.
3. Throughout the Warranty Period Unicenter Corp will, at their discretion, without charge and subject to Clause 7 repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. Unicenter Corp will return the repaired Product or replaced with another functional equivalent Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of Unicenter Corp.
4. This Limited Warranty applies only to the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and does not apply to any software or other equipment.
5. If Unicenter Corp repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall continue to be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
6. Before returning any unit for service, be sure to back up data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the Product. Unicenter Corp is not responsible for the damage to or loss of any programs, data, or removable storage media.
7. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY IF THE DEFECT WAS CAUSED THROUGH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
a) The Product serial number, the accessory date code the IMEI number, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or is illegible; or
b) Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
c) Use other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, exposure to moisture, dampness or extreme thermal or environmental conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized opening or repair, repair by use of unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Unicenter Corp (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defect was caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship. This Limited Warranty does not cover physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the LCD screen or camera lens; or
d) The defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery enclosure or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified; or
e) The defect was caused by a defective function of the cellular network or other system; or
f) The Product software needs to be upgraded due to changes in cellular network parameters; or
g) the defect was caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an accessory not certified for said Product or used in other than its intended use and where it can be shown by Unicenter Corp that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself.
8. Your Product may contain country specify elements, including software, If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty. Any claim under this Limited Warranty is subject to you notifying Unicenter Corp of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiry of the Warranty Period.
9. In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:
a) Refer to the user manual in order to identify and possibly correct the problem.
b) If the problem cannot be resolved by reference to the user manual the Customer should then contact Unicenter Corp at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Unicenter Corp RMA department for repair or replacement.
10. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY GIVEN BY Unicenter Corp TO THE CUSTOMER. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED TO THE RELEVANT WARRANTY PERIOD. IN NO EVENT SHALL Unicenter Corp BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR COMMERCIAL LOSS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT THAT THOSE LOSSES OR DAMAGES CAN BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. IN ANY CASE Unicenter Corp ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE HARDWARE.